Friendly, jargon-free, IT for home
Technology is essential in any home, whether it’s for your child’s homework, to manage household finances, or watch the latest TV and movies. And we understand how frustrating it can be when it doesn’t work seamlessly.
Whether you need help to solve specific problems, are worried about internet safety, or need advice on purchasing equipment, our DBS checked staff are here to help.
- Apple Mac, iPhone, iPad and iCloud (click here to read more about these services)
- PC and Android
- Backup (don’t lose those years of family photos or phone and email contacts)
- Broadband provider advice and router installation
- Data recovery (lost an important file or school project?)
- Device syncing (iTunes issues, email accounts not paired up across your devices?)
- Hardware and software advice, installation and upgrades
- Internet filtering/parental control advice and setup
- Security (anti-virus advice and installation, user accounts for enhanced online safety)
- Virus/malware removal
- WiFi problems solved
- Wireless audio (Apple AirPlay, Sonos, etc)
With ad-hoc IT support (only £70 an hour) available in 15-minute chunks and significant discounts on support packages, we offer exceptional value for money – view our pricing here.
Contact us for a friendly, jargon-free, no obligation chat.